Player Report - Aspire
Picture 1: I accepted his apology and approved it, this is not impersonation, I am simply giving my blessing for him to be unbanned, I was the person targeted and thus I can give my blessing.

Picture 2: Moved to goodbye.... Can we not joke? Is freedom of speech not allowed? No impersonation was noted.

Picture 3: Yet again I was joking, the thread was posted in the wrong section, by me saying it they realised and thus it was actually moved.

Picture 4: You yourself admit it was a bad time to make a joke, you admit it is a joke and as such it holds no merit.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

I'm not going to sit here and fight this, I joke about, I do not actually impersonate staff.
If a thread is posted in the wrong section and I write moved you claim that is impersonation.

Lewwings I appreciate you wrote this and despite the fact you have issues with me I hope you posted this as you genuinely think without bias and as you think I broke a rule.

I understand where you are coming from, we all were that kid once.

I find this entire post extremely petty.

Also just to educate you, "8c.) Do not Backseat Administrator on the forums. If members find a post/thread that is against the rules, use the Post Report feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Those who constantly "act" as forum administrators will be warned or banned.", this literally tells you to report posts.

Can you say that you reported every post?

If so the post would of been reviewed and no rule violation was noted, if the admin saw the post and chose not to punish then you shouldn't post this report.

Again I reiterate your pettiness.

Let's recap..... No rule violations noted. TY

Messages In This Thread
Player Report - Aspire - by Lewwings - 11-07-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Player Report - Aspire - by Aspire - 11-07-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Player Report - Aspire - by Lewwings - 11-07-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Player Report - Aspire - by User 12049 - 11-08-2018, 04:11 AM