Banned for Multiaccounting
Your name: softcat

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:34870682[/b]

Your ban ID: 81455

Banned by: Awestuck

Reason: Multiaccounting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Apparently my 8 year old main account has been banned for being associated with an account known as "Nazifemalep" who was banned a long time ago. Since you guys are associating accounts with IPs, a lot of misconceptions may happen.. Since nowdays around 50% of IPs are dynamic meaning that it is possible to get an IP that someone else has had. Also back in the day I already sorted out with an admin, which name i cannot remember. That my IP was associated with a lot of accounts, in which we came to conclusion that that statement was false. As I didn't know who most of the accounts, and some of the accounts are people who I have played fearlessRP with at lanparties and such. 

To add further proof my friend "[email protected]" was also banned for apparently being an alt account of Jackie Chan, who is a friend of ours. Which is completely false as well because Awestuck also managed to ban a guy known as "yawawedawfgs" who used to own the [b]"[email protected]" account. Who doesn't even know who Jackie Chan is.   [/b]

Also I believe that it would be common sense to check that my 8 year old account, that is level 104 on steam with 4176 hour in garry's mod. Where ~500 have been spent on fearlessRP isn't an alt account?

Messages In This Thread
Banned for Multiaccounting - by Cats_Is_Soft - 11-01-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Banned for Multiaccounting - by Awestruck - 11-02-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Banned for Multiaccounting - by Captain Barry - 11-16-2018, 11:31 PM