IsacGor/Cerials Permaban [UPDATED] UBR rule 6 reply
Your name: Cerials

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:105157499[/b]

Your ban ID:79571

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: Double account of IsacGor

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I think that i have grown into a more mature person. I have always loved to play on this server and this gamemode. I know that i´ve been a rulebreaker and the person reading this is probably gonna say No, you were alt accounting so we are not going to unban you, however i think that i deserve to explain myself. It started with my first account IsacGor that got banned on last chance and i was okay with it, just knew i couldn´t break anymore rules. During my ban someone uploaded a PR/BR on me that got me banned forever. I then decided to get myself another account so that i could play on the server (i got myself a new account around 1 month after when i realized i couldn´t talk myself out of it). I played for a long time on the new account, but eventually i would get caught. I have been banned on the Cerials account for a very long time now even longer on the IsacGor account. I only want to be taken into consideration.
I know that if i get banned i will be put on my last chance again, which i will respect.

Messages In This Thread
IsacGor/Cerials Permaban [UPDATED] UBR rule 6 reply - by Cerials - 10-20-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: IsacGor/Cerials Permaban - by DVN - 10-21-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: IsacGor/Cerials Permaban - by Isacgor - 10-25-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: IsacGor/Cerials Permaban - by Isacgor - 10-31-2018, 11:36 AM