[Unverified] Evocity Police Department
[Image: ru1m3sn.png]

Greetings all,
I am here announcing the arrival of two new people to our force alongside a small promotion to help with the recruitment of officers. Please welcome one of our new training officers: pufitee. We are sure he is going to do a brilliant job with many training sessions already planned for our officers as well as an open day, involving the whole team, allowing an opportunity for more new candidates to prove themselves as well as our current officers.
Next, please welcome our new Captain MrFinnConlon! He has proven in the past that he is a brilliant leader and with all the required skills we feel his offer to the position was a required one.
Finally, please congratulate Officer 502 (frost) of our S.W.A.T team in his promotion to sergeant, now officer 402.

Thank you again for the continued support in the creation of the official department.

Spoiler: Discord
Huskii
Zulu
@"keojr"
MrFinnConlon
@"JohnJong"

When you get the chance please ensure you join the Discord
https://discord.gg/ASHwMpZ

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • MrFinnConlon

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by Eoin - 10-10-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-10-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by BasicallyMental - 10-11-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-11-2018, 07:08 PM