DooZ UBR
Your name: DooZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Your ban ID: 81223

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me and Awestruck pretty much.

Why we should unban you: I did not realize he was giving commands for me to step out of my vehicle as I was was blasting music roleplaying as a Russian Thug, I had my in-game sound off.
Awestruck and an officer started chasing me, possibly because I was reckless driving on the tunnel connecting connectivity to pool street, he hopped out the car and I attempted to drive away, I then realized he had pulled out a M4 and before I realized he was telling me to get out, he jumped infront of my car and I ran him over.
At this point I stopped the music, hopped out and called the paramedics, giving myself up and turning my in-game sound back on.
I apologized and explained to him that I could not hear nor understand he was giving me orders to step out after he revived himself and pulled me into an admin sit.
If I had realized he was ordering me to get out I would have as I did stop after he jumped infront of my vehicle.
I would like to apologize once again to Awestruck  for the confusion, since it was a messy situation honestly.

Messages In This Thread
DooZ UBR - by DooZâ„¢ - 09-18-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: DooZ UBR - by Awestruck - 09-19-2018, 11:39 AM