UBR Agorith
I'm posting this unban request for Agorith: a very kind, loving, open minded ex-admin with beard that wishes to be unbanned.

Your name: [F.I] Agorith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Your ban ID: 76383

Banned by: Console

Reason: vandalized TS lobby channel

Involved: Spear, MasterNoda, Jan, Awestruck, probs a bunch of others from the team back then aswell. I don't remember.

Why we should unban you
:

I have no idea what I can say that hasn't been said before if I'm being completely honest. Awestruck & me weren't v fond of eachother to say the least, it escalated, I did a dumb thing, I regretto. We're 1.8 years later, and I truly believe it's been long enough. We're now in an era where people that had a far greater offense list get unbanned on v abusive terms, and some even manage to get promoted afterwards.
I've served my time, and as I should have mentioned in my previous UBR I do not come seeking for forgiveness. Frankly the sole reason I've posted these UBR's is so that I can have access to the forums again and participate in conversations with old friends. I hope we can leave any past personal feuds we might or might not have had with eachother elsewhere, so that I can prove I have no further bad intentions on Fearless.

Once again, thank you for taking this UBR into consideration.
I look forward to your reply.

Messages In This Thread
UBR Agorith - by Jan - 09-17-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: UBR Agorith - by Jonas - 09-17-2018, 02:55 PM
RE: UBR Agorith - by SoulRipper - 09-17-2018, 03:35 PM