Permanent ban appeal - Joulle
I don't think there's a simple way to just prove that I can behave since I haven't interacted with the community all that much recently. Perhaps I can say that I haven't been posting nonsense on the forums recently like I used to and I don't intend to. I personally think that's bullshit, since all you're getting is a very narrow side of the story. Let me explain so you understand how I've been thinking about this.

Although this whole thing happened some time ago. I clearly made a stupid decision to begin minging on the server on an alt no one would ever find out to be mine, or so I thought. I might have been minging much longer had no one found out. Maybe this is what needed to happen so that I would realize that I can't take everything for granted. I mean fearless is one of its kind and there isn't anything like that out there. Frankly, since I know so many people from this community and they know me. Let's just say this feels more like home to me than any other community.

Before you ask, let me just say this. No, I haven't gotten older or read the rules recently nor do I have more common sense. All I have is willingness to keep on playing here long term and not leave this time like a golf ball. Especially because now I know what it's like not being able to hop on when your friends want you to come play a bit.

Of course I'll do my best to try and follow the rules this time and not get 'over excited' to show someone in chat to fuel my mingyness and not make dupes like "The wiper 6" and "SWATs down".

If I do get unbanned of course I'll go refresh my memory on the latest rules page since they've without a doubt been updated more than once during my time off. That's been pretty much a standard for me to read the server rules thoroughly for years every time I know I've found a server I intend to try out when it comes to more things than just minging and squeeking around. Mostly I'll just have to keep my head cool and not click on that disconnect button like I did last time.

That's all I have to say for now, I'll be tapping that F5 key more than once till you reply but no worries. I've been using this mechanical keyboard for more than 6 years already and it still hasn't torn apart.

Messages In This Thread
Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Joulle - 09-05-2018, 08:30 AM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Awestruck - 09-07-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Joulle - 09-07-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Awestruck - 09-07-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Joulle - 09-07-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Awestruck - 09-14-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Joulle - 09-16-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Awestruck - 09-21-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Joulle - 09-22-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Permanent ban appeal - Joulle - by Awestruck - 09-24-2018, 09:02 PM