Plz hlep
posting on behalf of darkstar

Your name: DARSTAR4252
Your ban ID: 80537
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127839448
Reason: BRA 87666 - Attempting to glitch to avoid RP situation. | Breaking FearRP. | Extended due to Last Chance.
Staff member who banned you: Narcotic
Reason why you should be unbanned:
firstly i would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this ubr and to hear out my side of the situation which resulted in a long ban.as seen in the video, I ran over to where the sru had just died.look very closely, I see where the sru died, so I jump on the car, being careful not to go down where the sru died, if I was recreating to suicide, why did I just not jump down onto the sru/where he died when I got on the car? simple answer is my intention at the time was not to recreate the situation.i was on last chance, I would never risk my chance to play on FL to avoid a simple fine.what I intended to do was see if it killed him, I wanted to see if he was injured or dead.if I had jumped up like the guy did before then I would be recreating.but all I did was simply check to see if it killed him, now I know how it looks but I am not stupid, if I didn’t jump up and didn’t jump straight down onto the sru then I didn’t try and recreate.as for the ignoring the commands at the end, I simply stopped 1-2 seconds before I am tazered, I stop just before where the sru had died, my curiosity got the better of me. I complied to the orders by stopping.i think Narcotic was fully within his right to serve a punishment if I had admitted it,maybe he was a little hastily rushing the situation.i feel like communication between all the parties involved is always the best way to go around things.im not requesting the ban be removed instantly, I want to have a conversation with you narcotic if that is okay and we can discuss the situation. you say why you feel I committed a rule break and I am given sufficient time to defend myself. i am sorry if it comes across as orders, I just want a chance to hear your side narcotic and to defend myself, I would happily accept this if I did what you said, but I didn’t. thank you again for allowing me to post this.i hope to hear from you soon Narcoti plz plz plz i promise i never do it again i really play beg to play server!

Messages In This Thread
Plz hlep - by meatballs49 - 09-05-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: Plz hlep - by Narcotic - 09-09-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Plz hlep - by Narcotic - 09-10-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Plz hlep - by Eeee394 - 09-16-2018, 10:46 AM