Your name: Jeff The Cop

Your blacklist ID: 102156

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:1:119291268
[/b]

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: CDM

Just yesterday, Narcotic reviewed the report from user 'Mark2766' who has been posting a shit load of player reports on me recently. He posted a video of my running him over with my firetruck but then stopping as soon as it happened. In my eyes, this was mistakenly seen as CDM, as I had an OOC argument with Mark, to then telling him to ''Post a PR and shut your mouth'' as I was heading for my fire engine. As I went third person and started the ignition, Mark bangs onto the vehicle, forgetting the full fact that it was stolen for a second and then runs in front of my fire engine welding a Mac10. In no way in my view was in my fault, you can clearly hear me talking to Frozen mentioning ''He should've gotten into his vehicle, I wouldn't of CDM'd him'', as I wasn't fully aware the vehicle was stolen and there were no police reports at the time, I was confused why he would've just run in front of a truck like that. Since he was between the vehicle and my truck before I could see him and stop, he died instantly due to the lack of space between two vehicles glitch which I cannot find my fault. I will show you the video so you can have an in-depth look at what I'm thinking about.

Credit to Mark, CDM accusation started at 0:29

https://youtu.be/vYfQTwAwPNs

As seen in the video, he ran in front whilst I would've been in third person and I wouldn't have heard him due to the engine.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request: CDM - by Jeffrey - 08-28-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request: CDM - by mark2766 - 08-28-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: CDM - by Jeffrey - 08-28-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: CDM - by mark2766 - 08-28-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: CDM - by Jeffrey - 08-28-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: CDM - by Narcotic - 08-29-2018, 02:46 AM