Cox unban request
Your name: Cox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Your ban ID: 78398

Banned by: [FL] Tomo

Reason: ‘Mass RDM, Last chance.’

Involved: Zombie, LordOfMemory, DVN, Tomo and myself.

Why we should unban you:

Good afternoon,

The situation occurred in front of the sinclair sas station in V5P. I was with Zombie trying to sell him my Mercedes Benz G65 and LordOfMemory appeared from nowhere and told me that my PR at the time got approved, so I got so upset and started getting emotional and didn’t even bother to check the PR and decided to unfortunately kill everyone since I thought I was getting a permanent ban considering I have so many bans in my record. At the time I thought that ‘’I might as well RDM everyone because it’s going to be the last time I will ArggressiveRP on FL’’. I now understand that the way I thought at the time is so stupid and it was very wrong to not only think in that way, but to act out the idiotic things I was thinking. After some time mass rdming, I found out that I was getting a one-hundred and twenty hour blacklist from weapons as DVN saw what I did and shouted at me in the microphone, rather than a permanent suspension. Shortly after, Tomo believed that my rule-infringing also deserved a perma-ban too. This therefore resulted in me being banned from Fearless and here I am after one year, and after maturing, realizing that what I did was very wrong and stupid and I would never do it again if I was given the fortunate opportunity to return to the server.

To reiterate, I am deeply sorry for this stupid mistake, I thought at that time i was getting a permanent ban and so i got so upset and angry that my impulsiveness got me mass rdming everyone in front of sinclair gas station outside of the city because I won’t be able to enjoy aggressive rp in FL anymore, all I ask is a last chance and give me the original blacklist punishment or even an extended blacklist to replace my perm ban.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR

Messages In This Thread
Cox unban request - by Cox - 08-26-2018, 08:29 AM
RE: Cox unban request - by konsta - 08-28-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Cox unban request - by Tomo - 09-02-2018, 03:29 PM