Staff report Janzo
Staff name Janzo

What time Saturday around 1am

Rule infringement 
Basically just complete bias in a situation I was rdmed for no valid reason, janzo brought me and involved to the sit. From the start his bias seemed very obvious because the people who did the rdm basically insulted me during the sit and making false accusations then as soon as I spoke he would stop immediately and say "Mark stop making false accusations" I sent him the full video while the person involved sent an edited video. Janzo then said I was asking to be rdmed by laughing and when I asked to show me what rule I broke he returned everyone took no action them refused to answer from there on out. The entire thing was clear bias from the start and not a fair way of treating something and he had a clear bias from the start since he banned two people not long after for doing the same thing that they had done. I realise I will have the people involved coming in lying defending janzo since he clearly benefitted them but I will upload the footage of everything for staff to decide even though I know it will go no where. He also told me i can't make a pr since his decision is final. 

Evidence
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh65FDAraYY
Will be adding the footage of sit later

Messages In This Thread
Staff report Janzo - by mark2766 - 08-24-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by EmM - 08-25-2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Blurr - 08-29-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Rebdogg - 08-29-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Awestruck - 08-29-2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Eeee394 - 09-06-2018, 06:53 PM