Escape The Night ( Forums Series )
Episode 3: The Vent Taker 

The guests stayed at the lobby discussing about what was going on and why both guests die for losing the challenge . 
" Did you let Amelia lose or she lose because she's slow ?" said Kristian 
" She.…"said Madeleine 
" I think you made her lose cause that girl is innocent and I don't think she ever rub us or do anything wrong to the team , you made her lost the challenge and that why she die !" said Kristian , looking furious at Madeleine 

" LISTEN . SHE DIE AND SHE TOTALLY DESERVE IT ! IF THAT WAS ME , WOULD YOU BE ACTING THE SAME ?" said Madeleine 
" Alright everyone please stop fighting okey ? we still have to work together to remove this curse , I may not be some bomoh but we still have to work together " said Mr Bergs 

The guests move to the next area , using the letter that Madeleine got , they found a ladder and went up , it's so hot and big , until one of the guest found out they are in a vent . 
they will have to find a way to move to the next area , the vent will require some cold down heater and needed two guests to switch on the generator 

" So we will need two to find and switch on the Generator and we can move on to the next area " said Dean 
" But who is going ?" said Anna 
" I vote for myself " said Kristian 
" Why's that ? " said Mr Bergs 
" I....I just wanna go there and do it before the time run out " said Kristian 

The guest head stay near the entry they enter , Fred joined Kristian and both went to the vent to look and search for the Generator
they quickly look around to see if there's any monster or creatures following them 

after mins of searching , Fred found the Generator and read the note " Switch on the generator with the following colour: Green , Yellow , Yellow Red, Green , Red " 

Fred look at the buttons and switch on one by one with the following colours , the generator turns on but something grab his head 
" Kristian ! Kristian Help me !" Scream Fred 
" I can't Fred, I can't...i'm sorry " 
Fred looked at Kristian , begging for his life before his head was chop off by the unknown creature , blood start pouring out of his headless body as Kristian flee to return to the others . 

Kristian return to the guest and look at the others ….
" It's on but.....Fred's gone...." 
" So what should we do now ? " said Anna 
" Let's keep moving …" said Kristian .

*OOC: Sorry that there's no picture today, I didn't have enough time to work on it but next episode there will be Smile
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Zona, Violet DE Kittie, Wolven

Messages In This Thread
Escape The Night ( Forums Series ) - by Jessixa - 08-21-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: The Message has been deleted ( Forums Series ) - by S!RNARC - 08-21-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: The Message has been deleted ( Forums Series ) - by Aspire - 08-22-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: The Message has been deleted ( Forums Series ) - by Aspire - 08-22-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: The Message has been deleted ( Forums Series ) - by Aspire - 08-23-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Escape The Night ( Forums Series ) - by S!RNARC - 08-23-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Escape The Night ( Forums Series ) - by Jessixa - 08-25-2018, 12:29 PM