Player Report
Hello.

For the first section of the report, on Raptor, I can see that the barriers have a large enough gap in between as so you can walk through. Thus you not needing to jump to necessarily get around them.

Your second report on Baby_Sheep, to prove whether or not this would be 'random tazing' I would have to have a clip with audio. Since you have edited out the audio, it could be in violation of tampering with courthouse evidence. I will give you the chance to perhaps provide a clip with audio as an additional comment to this thread considering you are seen talking in-game and thus could be provoking the SRU/Police into tazing you.

For your third point against DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, please read my comment above about audio.

As for "The Loner, Jazzlesman, Baby_Sheep, And Raptor, Were also found Teamkilling a fireman" I have no clear evidence that it was a fireman driving the fire engine rather than someone else (an attacker/trespasser).

Please reconsider your evidence and post more accordingly upon this thread before any punishments can be given.

Thanks,
Narcotic

Messages In This Thread
Player Report - by Kryptic - 08-12-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Player Report - by Narcotic - 08-12-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Player Report - by Kryptic - 08-12-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Player Report - by Ted - 08-12-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Player Report - by Narcotic - 08-17-2018, 04:55 PM