Your name: Pufitee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

Your ban ID: 79667

Banned by: Forgee & Joe Joe

Reason:BRA (85449) - FearRP - Extended as Per Last Chance by Joe Joe

Involved: Myself, Forgee

Why we should unban you:

Hello,

I am writing this unban request as im looking for a return to the Fearless RP Server.

Six months ago, I got a ban for FearRP around 6 months ago. Since then, I moved to another CityRP community. While I was there i racked up 11 reps and engaged in a lot of roleplay. While earning all of these reps and doing this roleplay i have learned about the "FearRP" rule and educated myself to follow fearp no matter the circumstance. On this i have matured quite a bit as i pay more attention to the rules and try my hardest not to break them but follow them to make a great experience for myself and the other roleplayers.

Secondly I have been active on the forums and discord. While i have I’ve seen all the amazing updates that fearless has put out making me want to join the server even more! Seeing the server recently move to V4B1 has really excited me for some amazing roleplay ideas.

Finally, I really enjoyed my time on fearless when I was not banned and I would love to make a return to see all of my old friends and meet new ones.

If there is anything you would like to know please let me know on that I will be looking forward to receiving your response as I am really eager to return to my favorite roleplay server!

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by pufitee - 08-10-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: UBR - by sebasti161 - 08-10-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: UBR - by Forgee - 08-11-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: UBR - by pufitee - 08-11-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: UBR - by Forgee - 08-11-2018, 10:39 PM