Unblacklist request - ChoCho
b]Your name:[/b] ChoCho

Your blacklist ID: 101716

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104860799

Reason: 
Breaking NLR

The staff member who blacklisted you: Ghostk1ller

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Okay, this is where it started (I have some of this on record if requested) I was killed in nexus garage elevator thingy, got stuck, got shot to death, respawned in nexus garage, quickly ran over to jails to get away from the nexus raid, ghostkiller comes up to me, (In a very of what I considered, aggressive tone, I ask whats up? He says consider yourself lucky its a blacklist. He should have made an announcement on-screen (An admin was online to do that) but he just put it in the bundle with 100 other OOC msg's. He brings over the admin, admin agree's with ghostkiller (captain barry) and blacklists me for 6 hours NLR spawning. Okay so my first point is I wanted to get away from the situation which was now nexus, I ran in the garage, to the arms locker (ready for when my NLR is over tbh) then I wait and go AFK. The second point, I did'nt leave nexus because several armed men were outside the garage door so jails were my only safe haven.
Third point: Ghostkiller treated me very un-professionally, raising his voice extremely aggressively.
Fourth Point: I spawned in nexus garage.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by ChoCho - 08-10-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by User 12049 - 08-11-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by ChoCho - 08-11-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by User 12049 - 08-12-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by ChoCho - 08-15-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - ChoCho - by DVN - 08-15-2018, 06:38 PM