Staff Report: [FL] Divey
Username: James.

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Divey.

Involved Users: Me, Divey.

Time/Date/Time Zone: N/A.

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Unprofessionalism, not providing relevant information to me.

Evidence and Explanation:

So, the situation is as follows. I get nerfed on the Discord because I was ghost pinging someone - valid. However, Divey told me that he'd un-nerf me from the Discord if I apologised. The first instance of this was on voice call and I sincerely apologised to him and broke down into tears. Divey said that it didn't sound sincere enough, despite me being reduced to tears which is purely sadistic. Also, the fact that he told me he'd un-nerf me if I apologised (but doesn't) is very unprofessional.

Now, moving on to today. Read the following screenshot:
[Image: Rfp6H9m.png]

Divey tells me on Discord PM to say sorry again. I say "sorry" and he just disregards my apology once again, telling me to add meaning to it. This is where my second problem occurs. Divey now moves on to say that I'm going to have to wait to get un-nerfed. But I thought he told me that I'd get un-nerfed if I apologised? Anyway, it looks like I have to wait it out. How long do I have to wait, you may ask? He refuses to tell me. Really? This information is relevant to me and it isn't hard to provide an answer. I don't think Divey knows himself how long I'm going to be nerfed - he's just milking it to maximize how long I'm going to be nerfed for. Disgusting.

To make this easier for you, Divey, tell me how long my nerf is going to last and I'll remove this staff report.  Whistle
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by James - 08-06-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by Divey - 08-06-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by James - 08-06-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by James - 08-06-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by Deleted User - 08-06-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by James - 08-06-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by James - 08-07-2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Staff Report: [FL] Divey - by SoulRipper - 08-07-2018, 11:27 AM