UBR Molyneux481
Posting on behalf of Molyneux481

Your name: Molyneux481

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:236485329

Your ban ID:77633

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: ToS | Refusing to assist in finding a leaker. Scapegoating another Administrator of the infraction.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned is because I had no intention to destroy or harm the server in anyway. I've had massive regrets about not telling Awestruck the name of the leaker. I never asked the staff member for that information, but didn't want to snitch on a friend that I made on this community. I understand that was wrong, but I really miss this community and the role-play experience. After a few months I had to create a new Steam account, due to family reasons (family member wanted it). So I thought I would check out how Fearless was doing. After about 1 hour, I decided to inform the staff who I was as I was getting addicted again, like I use to be. I am sorry for the actions I did towards Awestruck and realised how stupid and childish I was towards him. Its only taking me in till now to understand how much I missed this server. I am now Administrator on another community (which isn't a city RP server). I believe I should be given a second chance as I really miss the players and game play. Even if this doesn't get accepted, I wanted to take this time to apologies to the community and especially Awestruck for revealing the leaker.

Many thanks, Pandafish/Molyneux481.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Messages In This Thread
UBR Molyneux481 - by Envy - 07-31-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: UBR Molyneux481 - by Joe Joe - 08-09-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: UBR Molyneux481 - by Awestruck - 08-09-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: UBR Molyneux481 - by Joe Joe - 08-12-2018, 12:24 PM