Transparency in Fearless
Let me start this thread by saying that speaking to administrators/ developers individually is a good way of obtaining more specific information regarding a question you may have but I feel that Fearless could be much better in regards to it's transparency.

Now, I'm not saying that the staff team are obliged to tell us absolutely everything, that'd be ridiculous. However there is a shroud that could be removed on some of the things that are released.

As an example, the contra temporary rule which is seen as controversial for quite a few people. The only thing that was said was "Recently the amount of money made from contraband by acquiring it from other people has put our economy at risk" (Note - This is not a dig at Divey nor any member of the current staff team) This post caused and is still causing heated discussions/ arguments about why, especially so when it was first announced. More specifically about the "Economy".

This could have easily been remedied by making a more in depth post regarding anonymous figures and statistics surrounding this issue - alongside this, explain what was actually meant my "Economy" I actually defended this comment however clarification would have been nice.

That was a more recent example however there is a general "Them and Us" feeling regarding anything involving the staff team or development. What must be understood is that people wanting to know things isn't them trying to be nosy it's about them being genuinely interested in the server they invest hundreds or thousands of hours in.

Once again, for clarification, I am not saying we should know everything but being more transparent is never a bad thing and pushes for a more inclusive feel.

I'd like to hear other people's opinions on this, and specifically staff members really. Could shed some light on the topic that we may not know about.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Baskingner, Spartan_KCT

Messages In This Thread
Transparency in Fearless - by Huskii - 07-29-2018, 01:12 AM
RE: Transparency in Fearless - by Divey - 07-29-2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Transparency in Fearless - by Huskii - 07-29-2018, 01:34 AM
RE: Transparency in Fearless - by Pollux - 07-29-2018, 01:32 AM