[Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society
(08-10-2018, 08:33 PM)James Wrote:
[Image: DR7aWp0.png]

You will not be getting the support of the Gay Guys Gang. The leader of this community has published a very vile message on our clan's page clearly showing his disregard towards homosexuality. We deem this unacceptable and will not change our mind unless the leader is re-instated. Have a good day!

We have just retracted our support for this vile clan, I've received information they've been calling friends of the LGBT a "dumb nig ger" and "stupid co cksucking fa ggot" as well as many other racial and homophobic / transphobic epithets in the city which I simply cannot abide by. LGBT+ Society you have a day to retract your statements before the full might of the true LGBT agencies of Evocity launch this into full out war aswell as all whom stand by our cause! We offer members of this vile hategroup our graceful hand and grant them asylum among our ranks however if you refuse you will be crushed like the bugs racists are! Long live the EDP and GGG! May you make the sensible decision and retract your words and swear your service to us!

OOC:

In-regards to my own uses of those words I have simply quoted, I think those words are vile and hateful and any warning as a result of me quoting in-character racism is not respected at all.

http://prntscr.com/kh7gl1
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, MrFinnConlon, Ryan F

Messages In This Thread
RE: EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by TJ Howard - 07-26-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by dawson270500 - 07-26-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: [Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by Joe_ - 07-26-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: [Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by Joe_ - 07-26-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: [Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by James - 08-10-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: [Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society - by Deleted User - 08-10-2018, 09:10 PM