UBLR : Rebelz
Your name: Rebelz

Your blacklist ID: 101169

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Reason: BRA (88021) - Randomly hitting other officers as SRU.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] Panda

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

This blacklist was issued from this PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88021

Only just noticed this got approved. Panda’s reasoning behind this blacklist isn’t incorrect, I did hit the police officer with my riot shield however the reasons behind this, I do believe is valid and the video GamingOfficalz posted does not justify this as it has been modified.

In the video it cuts to me running into nexus and behind the door was a police officer who was hitting an SRU member. I run in and split them up using my riot shield, you can hear me ask “why are you fighting” and I also say “stop fighting” at this time another government member runs in and starts shouting to split it up. I do believe my actions are valid in this situation as my riot shield was the only way for me to push the players apart as I physically can not spectate them in game. The reason I hit multiple times was because there were a lot of players around and frommmy point of video the officer was still trying to reach the SRU Unit, once I noticed he had stopped fighting back I stopped pushing him with the riot shield.

I would like to state again I do not believe Panda made a wrong judgement, the evidence provided wasn’t very clear and did not show the fight breaking out through nexus windows.

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-23-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: UBLR : Rebelz - by Panda - 07-23-2018, 12:22 PM
RE: UBLR : Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-23-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: UBLR : Rebelz - by Panda - 07-30-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: UBLR : Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-30-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: UBLR : Rebelz - by Random - 08-01-2018, 07:47 PM