Staff Report: Awestruck
(07-22-2018, 02:43 AM)Nevy Wrote: What concerns me about this report the most is that you, without much involvement in the actual context of the situation, decided to post a report on these staff members because of FailRP. You yourself are throwing out accusations that it is "out of context" while yourself not actually having a true understanding of the context considering you were neither involved with the government, the mafia nor were a victim of any conflicts that they had.

FailRP in itself is something that can be decided upon at the discretion of staff members, unfortunately not yourself, and to go and go up against the two super-administrators directly despite it being something that was given the go-ahead in-game is, at least in my eyes, a grab for attention.

You had zero context and your only evidence was screen captures of the scoreboard, which shows player information not just from one server session but for the entire day, along with providing generic definitions of the words Mafia and this constant accusation that the accused staff member(s) were negligent in allowing this to take place.

I simply think there's an insufficient amount of evidence to support this narrative. It's merely a protection agreement that allowed the mafia to assist in the protection of the President.

That's simply my input. Goodluck with the report, bud.

To begin, let's not take this to petty digs such as "Attention", or being sarcatic (Not overly professional I suppose). I do not want attention, it is the least of my worries considering I was trying to work on something else. There is zero, absolutely zero, reason to not dispute this claim.
I would like a fair community, and you know what annoys me most, when admin(s) are more than happy to claim something isn't a rule break however allow for other people in the community to be banned for the exact thing they are doing. Let me also update you on something. My appartment (which was at the slums next to the garage) was infact raided whilst I was taking pictures, therefore me actually being directly effected by the group. I simply do not see how a criminal organisation is allowed to work with, or alongside, a government.

All that is required are screenshots. I am not required video evidence in order to prove that it happened as it has been shown through the screenshots.

I know I do not decide the rules, nor do I decide the outcome of a situation however I am allowed to contest a situation and the ones involved with the situation. I appreciate your opinion, but as I stated, it is not required for your petty little digs.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report: Awestruck - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by aDisabledDeer - 07-22-2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Nevy - 07-22-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Nevy - 07-22-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Nevy - 07-22-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2018, 02:33 AM