Unban Request -
(07-03-2018, 10:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Druggo,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. However may I inform you that it hasn't yet been 3 months since its last denial and you are a 2 days off so be more careful in the future. However as I stated in your last unban request I can no longer obtain the evidence which was once deleted. Many moons ago myself and the current Veteran 'Link66' had Discord conversation with whom we believed to be Druggo and Conorplays_ but just turned out to be you and a friend. Link66 recorded the encounter but as I stated in the last UBR it removed when he resigned as he had no use for it anymore. The video which I was then later given showed you insulting a member of another community and the voice you used matched perfectly to that of who you said was 'Conorplays_'. You understood what you done was wrong and even further went to make a comment on the Fearless forums identifying that. Said comment which can be seen below ends with "* [FL:RP] Druggo leaves in shame...", now as I asked prior why would Druggo feel he had to apologise for someone else's actions someone else whom you claimed to be your step-brother who you didn't get along with. I may not have the video anymore but I know what you sound like and you tried to bypass a staff investigation. And your apology for someone elese actions clearly links you 2 together and that Druggo was just your way at getting back on FL while your other account was still banned.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Hello Joe, just to let you know mate when i put Druggo leaves in shame that was for what i did to the lad on the other server not for the ban i was getting a load of hate from what i did so i put up a Goodbye thread and said i leave in shame i was leaving in shame because of what i did on the other server i felt really bad of what i did and was so ashamed of myself for doing it this is just too clarify that me being ashamed is from what i did on a another server i wasn't ashamed of the ban

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-05-2018, 03:10 PM