Your name: Druggo

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:419707422
[/b]

Your ban ID:  79944

Banned by: [FL] Joe Joe

Reason: Double Accounting | Bypassing Staff Investigation using Fake Alias

Involved: Just Joe

Why we should unban you: Hello, Firstly i would like to say that i am deeply sorry for the trouble i have caused from trying to make a few points i have argued with people and maybe made some silly, stupid decisions which i am sorry for moving on, I Was banned by Joe Joe a while back now i was banned because a video was published of me on a different server being immature but also speaking at the same time which i had only ever done once but anyways i was talking on the mic on a different server which went quite viral between these two Community`s Fearless and i wont name the other community and Joe Joe seen the video and believed i was definitely a double account well let me start off with i only started talking on the other server because it was a fresh start as i did talk on Fearless once but then everyone just said that i am definitely a double accounter which really got on my nerves so i didn't speak again so i went on a different server and was speaking on there which is how Joe thought it was a bit suspicious and believed that i am not who i claimed to be and that i was double accounting and then banning me there was no evidence behind it so if you do have any evidence please could i see it would be greatly appreciative 

Also can i request that a SA or maybe another admin would post there review on this and give there perspective many thanks!

Thanks for your time guys!

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-05-2018, 03:10 PM