Your name: [FL:RP][C] Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 80476

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: ‘Hacking’

Involved: Awestruck and myself.

Why we should unban you:

Good afternoon,

I’d like begin this UBR stating that I have infringed no rule whatsoever; especially Rule 1.1 (Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated), which is what Awestruck has claimed I have broken.

To explain what happened in the situation, me and several others were basing in Slums Apartments and then the government raided us. Some time later, Awestruck started saying in OOC something along the lines of ‘Where’s the camera guys’ and kept on asking whilst people were replying that there was no camera. You see, myself and others were shooting through the door and walls on either side of the door in Slums Apartments. So this is what happened to my knowledge, correct me if I am wrong: as we were shooting through the walls, Awestruck may have gotten damaged and I might have gotten the last bullet on him and killed him. Remember, none of us were hacking, we were just shooting and sometimes people die from shots through walls.

After he died, or after the raid, he TPed me above Slums and asked me why am I using an ESP and stated he had a screenshot of my screen using an ESP, however, I did no such thing and I later asked nicely for the screenshot over steam yet he kept denying my request. I didn’t hack. I didn’t use a ESP. I had nothing open over my Garry’s Mod. I was quite confused at this point in time and asked him ‘what do you mean’.

To my surprise, I was then banned for hacking and I didn’t even know why. I mean, I never hacked. I tried to talk to Awestruck over steam about the situation as he dealt with it in a quite immature manner in-game and didn’t even give me the opportunity to talk, and I asked him where is the proof and he just said that he can’t give me it ‘for security reasons’.

I am a loyal, active member of the community that has never used cheats or hacks. Yet, I received a permanent ban. Thankfully, it was reduced to two years, however that is simply not good enough. I didn’t break any rule and that’s the truth.

I was told by Pollux that if I genuinely didn’t hack, to make a UBR and that’s what I am doing. He even stated over steam messages “Awestruck didn’t ban you on his own”. So what, was it a team decision instead? Surely if I did hack I would have been punished from the console and there wouldn’t have been a team vote? I never expected this type of behaviour from anyone in Fearless, never mind a Super Admin and anyone else involved.

Have a nice day,
Rudy.
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by Rudy - 07-02-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: UBR - by Pollux - 07-02-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 07-02-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 07-02-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: UBR - by Rudy - 07-02-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: UBR - by fieldy - 07-03-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 07-03-2018, 04:22 PM