Unban Request
Denied.

As much as we'd like to be courageous enough in real life to not be afraid of a police tazer, Fearless RP is not real life. Fearless operates a semi-serious RP network with an emphasis on semi-serious, we'd like to remain as realistic as possible and allow people the freedoms to do what they wish but there has to be rules and regulations in check in order to stop thing descending into chaos.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).
3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).
3.5b You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. However, if it is a taser and you are in a vehicle, then you may drive away.
3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

As stated in the FearRP section of the rules, a Tazer/Stungun is counted as a weapon and should be taken under FearRP if within striking distance. These are the rules we have in place on the network and we, unfortunately, cannot allow you to simply break these rules (FearRP) because it fits your background of being unafraid. If this were the case, anyone could argue "Oh, I'm not afraid of a knife, it's only a flesh wound"... "I'm not afraid of a gun, I have kevlar on"... etc. Rules need to be checked.

Thanks,
Narcotic

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by [FL:RP] тσxic - 07-02-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Captain Barry - 07-02-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Unban Request - by [FL:RP] тσxic - 07-02-2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Captain Barry - 07-02-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Unban Request - by [FL:RP] тσxic - 07-02-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Captain Barry - 07-02-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: Unban Request - by [FL:RP] тσxic - 07-02-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Narcotic - 07-03-2018, 06:07 PM