Staff Report Barry
First of all, thank you bringing this to our attention.

I have now spent the time to read through the case and have come to a verdict.

In regards to the comments made towards you, they can perhaps be seen as quite aggressive and therefore negligent of his position due to the fact that as staff members we are not only here to withhold the rules and stick to them ourselves, but also act as peace keepers so that we can make the community a safe place for everyone. In the future Barry should be advised not to speak about someones character in such a way, such as 'And you wonder why people are taking the piss out of you?'.

As for him blocking you due to him not wanting to receive any further evidence, from situations in the past and from the evidence already provided, conversations can be quite straining and so I do not believe it is fair to assume that he blocked you solely out of him not wanting to let you have the chance to explain yourself.

The FearRP ban was something that Barry brought to the attention of the entire team and so it is not fair to judge him alone on that as it was several staff members discussing the punishment, myself included. As members of the team we are expected to know the rules and have a fair way of punishing players however we deal with a lot of cases and sometimes make mistakes, hence why we have a UBR system in place.

With him assuming things about other players, from looking at your ban alone - we can see your head move even after being shot, this isn't just a one time thing. I am more than confident to back Barry's decision on this part. As for the JackZ case, I would argue that JackZ was attacking DreeBott directly as although Barry argued it was something JackZ was known for doing in character, from what you can make out in the coms he quite clearly references Dreebott's name before using explicit language (meaning it should be taken OOC as he is referring to his actual alias). The punishment is too old to be touched, however such 'picking and choosing' will be monitored throughout the rest of his trial and whether it has any correlation to any suspected relationships he has with certain players, as will the rest of the concerns I have stated are justified.

Case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-18-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-19-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Divey - 07-01-2018, 12:20 AM