Staff Report Barry
This double standard you seem to have is extremely provocative. I have to say nothing to repeated personal attacks, attempts to manipulate how my actions are viewed and even depraved attempts to slander me in public. I will address you points summarily.

Manipulation of facts - You have in fact lied in the courthouse by stating that I blocked you with the intent to stop you from providing evidence. You could have provided that at any point during our conversation which spanned over the course of several days. At what point did I say I would not view your 'evidence'? I explained to you that it was an illogical concept of evidence that you wanted to provide, but at no point did I ever say I would not view it.
You yourself chose to withhold that evidence by not sending it when you had to opportunity to.

Aggressive Comments - In what way is my comment aggressive? Is that because I brought your morality into question? Your repeated provocative attitude towards the evidence, myself and others within the Fearless community is atrocious. Frankly I find it pathetic that you would attempt to make something look much more worse than it really is.

Condemning Abusive Behaviour - "And you wonder why people are taking the piss out of you?"
I called you out for your narcissistic attitude when communicating with myself and others. You only believe you are right and won't take no for an answer. For example, when you repeatedly called me out for being 'corrupt' in OOC chat on the server when I warned someone instead of banning them like you wanted. You didn't get your way with me so you tried to make me look bad to sway my decisions. In what way does my comment condemn abusive behaviour? I'd even go on to say that it does the opposite and encourages people to stand up to the narcissistic bullies within the community who use manipulation and intimidation to get their way.

FearRP - You claim my choice to ban you for FearRP was unprofessional. Let's have a look at the definition of 'unprofessional'.

Spoiler :
[Image: UnOlgQH.png]

'improper, unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonourable, disreputable, unseemly, unbecoming, unbefitting, indecorous, unworthy, lax, negligent etc.

At which point have I been unethical? Dishonourable? Unseemly? Unworthy? Negligent?
You know for a fact that the reason FearRP was in your original ban statement was because of a mistake. How many times are you going to repeat it? I have admitted my mistake and asked for it to be removed from your ban reason and your ban reduced. I never tried to keep it pinned on you when faced with the discovery it was incorrect. But you on the other hand refuse to admit when you are wrong, and subsequently post reports and abuse cases on anyone who shows you when you are wrong.
You repeated use of it as 'evidence' to prove I am 'corrupt' or 'unprofessional' is proof that you will scratch and claw for any shred of success when fighting and you yourself have no right to accuse someone of being unprofessional when you barely show that to anyone in return.

JackZ's PR - As I explained in the PR, but it obviously isn't good enough for you so I'll say it again. Banning on an assumption is completely unfair in every way. How would you like it if you were banned because someone assumed you were insulting them, when it in fact had nothing to do with you at all?

Awaiting your reply,

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-18-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-19-2018, 11:21 AM