Aspire's Wonderful PR :)
(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: Hello, Unfortunately I am having to reply as you keep editing the initial report statement without writing updated. I am having a hard time following the accusation.

You have modified the post 9 Times, making it extremely difficult for an admin to follow, as when I reply you edit the original statement.

This is my final reply to you Fox, stop editing your initial statement without saying updated.

I would like you to read what you queted. If you do that you will see the part where it says "Edit", so yes I do say when I update something. It doesn't matter how many times i've edited something, the initial post has stayed the same, unlike your replies, which contradict themselves, as well as the only added part added, except where i put in "Edit" was the "Additional lying in the courthouse". All other edits are purly cosmetic.

You wrote : "  
My advise to any players who interact with Aspire, do so with caution, since you never know if he is going to post a Player Report on you for just “feeling like you are a ming”.

Edit: If you anyone has proof of Aspire breaking the rules, but is afraid of him posting a PR on you, don't be scared, and show them to a staff member.".
This clearly shows you have an issue with me, as well as you saying " my problem with you", personal vendetta here.
Why would I pr someone/ why would they be too scared to pr me? Surely only rule breakers would even fear that.

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: You are accusing me of Player reporting flame for a malicious reason?

So you finally revealed the reason for the PR- "My problem with you and the reason why I posted this Player Report is, because you made a PR which is clearly malicious towards Flame.".

I would like to say that the PR didn't break any rules, although it was denied.

Well if you read my thread, which hasn't changed since it being posted, apart from stuff being added, it's been clear that one of the reasons is targeting, however it's not limited to it. Targeting is a malicious action, as well as lying is an even bigger malicious actions, so yes, you have been malicious towards someone, doesn't matter who, just someone.

It did  break rules and that is why I made this Player Report on you.

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: I can get offended at whatever I feel like.

Of course you can, however when you lie that you have gotten offended by something.

So in regards to what I have said I do apologise if I have offended anyone for my use of the word vagina, I did not direct it towards anyone ooc in the images you provided, apart from myself. 

Again I apologise for my previous actions with the use of "vagina" to myself. 

All of the Discord messages clearly shows that you are using the word "cu-nt" freely. If you did actually get offended, you wouldn't of used it in OOC situations. You simply don't care about the word, just tried to take an advantage of a situation, by lying that you got "personally greatly offended" by it.

I have broken no rules.

(06-16-2018, 12:32 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:  
I. Lying in courthouse II.
Targeting a Fearless member
III. Wasting staff members time
IV. Additional lying in the courthouse

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: Firstly majority of the alleged evidence is over a month old.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

Even if the evidence is over an year, if it is solid, by rule 3, it should do the job.

I removed myself from the discord for a week to sort ma shit out.

Cool.

I will reply to a Staff Member if they have any questions/ queries.

I as well will do such an action.

Thank you again for the pr.

No problem, i have gotten very good feedback from you, almost as you read parts of the PR at a time and just take what i write in my replies as the full story.com
Updated: Everything with bold is written by me Foxirius

Messages In This Thread
Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Inlandbubbles - 06-16-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Inlandbubbles - 06-16-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Anton. - 06-16-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-17-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-18-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Tomo - 07-04-2018, 09:30 PM