Aspire's Wonderful PR :)
Alright sir.

I will just, as you said, not reply to you anymore. However will just leave this.

Aspire on your first replies you say that there isn't any evidence and now you say that it is over a month old. What is it, that there are no evidence or that it is old?

You have said in your reply that you have gotten offended because it's OOC. Well all of the Discord messages are OOC and in some you have used the word "cu-nt" as an insult yourself. The evidence may be over a month, however it is clear evidence, which isn't affected by time. If you want to see what you've wrote yourself, you may use Discords search function, by simple typing Aspire and then adding the word cu-nt. With that you can see all the situation and from where they arose.

However I would like to know, if when you got offended by cu-nt in OOC, why have you used the word yourself in OOC situations, which are all of your Discord messages which have the word cu-nt. Even if you were jokingly, shows that you don’t care about the words meaning, and you just used the fact that it was said against you.

I don't see how I am malicious towards you in any way possible. If it is because of this Player Report, then all Player Reports are malicious towards someone. Please articulate better how I am malicious towards you. You had a problem with my signature and when you asked me to remove it I did.

My problem with you and the reason why I posted this Player Report is, because you made a PR which is clearly malicious towards Flame. It wouldn‘t of been malicious if what you gave as evidence was actual evidence, however you attempted to get him punished by lying. Which is very “malicious”.

Edit: When I used the actual word cu-nt it doesn't show it as the word, but as vagina. 

- Foxirius

Messages In This Thread
Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Inlandbubbles - 06-16-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Inlandbubbles - 06-16-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-16-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Anton. - 06-16-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-17-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Foxirius2205 - 06-18-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful PR :) - by Tomo - 07-04-2018, 09:30 PM