UBR - For User "Aspire"
This thread has been posted on behalf of the user "Aspire" and in no way am I involved in the situation below. - Inlandbubbles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your name: Aspire

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Your ban ID: 80358

Banned by: Barry Extended by Divey

Reason: FearRP, abusing chairs to avoid damage // Extended by Divey

Involved: Barry, Me, Willem, Divey

Why we should unban you: So where do I begin. I feel Barry it was a 50/50 from you. You could of believed me but you chose not to man. I did not move my character. I firmly dispute I was there until the Molotov was thrown. The boxes are glitched. When they break they are still there for 10 seconds. I have no idea why my player moved his head once. I was away from my screen reaching to get a drink in my room which wasn't too far away, when I turn I see the Molotov  and jump up towards the door and then scramble my headset on when I scream to the sru and police to help me. 5 mins before the incident I was in a different chair. It was willems suggestion to use the chair. Now willem didn't tell me to do anything and I'm not blaming him at all. I just feel like if he said it was okay to use the chair then it isn't my fault I was in it.  Due to no one raiding after 45 minutes and sru was a tank downstairs I had no thinking that there was a guy upstairs. If I turned to reach for my drink and my mouse moved then idk.  I can't speak on why my head moved but it isn't fair to ban me for 2 weeks. There is no evidence I used the chair willem advised me to use to exploit dying. This just is so unfair. I wasn't there and maybe when I leant I wobbled my mouse which was on my bed. Broke my chair the other day so I am on the end of my bed. To summarise: I am accused of Fear Rp breakage, I wasn't there but I got up as soon as I was, I didn't think anyone would even be there due to sru being downstairs and me not knowing I had a guy upstairs.  Divey also accuses me hence the extension of abusing the chair, this was advised to use by willem. We both didn't know I wouldn't die. I am completely innocent.
Thanks, Aspire.

UPDATE (14/06/18) - I missed something HUGE. I can not break Fear RP if I am shot, he shot at me and thus Fear rp is off. So even though I was away I am 100% cleared of any FEAR RP Breakage. Now the only thing left is the alleged "chair abuse", Willem was the one who gave me a tip to use it, i had a small chair before that, we both didn't know it was Bullet proof, but now I realise fear rp is off the chair doesn't even matter. I want to watch the event so please please handle this quickly.

Video Provided - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq04WXh_FE&app=desktop

Messages In This Thread
UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Inlandbubbles - 06-13-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-15-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Anton. - 06-16-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-17-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:53 PM