Unban Request from multiple accounts.
Your name: LiamYT

Your ban ID: 78195

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182897203

Reason: Multiple account of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reebs had the suspicion i was double accounting on my sisters account (STEAM_0:0:87980892) which is fair enough because he can see that my sister is playing on the same IP as i play on, and i had been banned that day and my sister had came on to play. He asked various question to try and suspect if i was double account but i wasnt it was just my sister playing on her account under the same IP. Then Reebs could also see that there are also 2 other account under the same IP which are (STEAM_0:1:84261487) -  My brother and (STEAM_0:0:182066688) - which is the account that my dad plays on occasionally. He then asks if i had also been double accounting on them which i haven't as that is my brothers account which he also plays the server on and my dads. So now there are 4 account LiamYT (mine), Aimee (Sister), Toxic_charlie (brother) and (Ben Dover) my dads -which BTW he doesn't know his name is that-. so Reebs then told me he was going to ban all of the accounts above permanently until we can prove they are all separate accounts, which i can prove they are all separate accounts by all of us coming on at the same time. I would really appreciate giving me this chance the prove these are all separate accounts and i was not double accounting on my sisters account. Thank you and i hope you can understand me and help me prove this and allow me to unban all my siblings accounts. 

This is a referral from the first case which was assigned and it would be appreciated if we could follow on from the processes we made from it. Apologies for the lack of replies towards the end of the thread as something came up and it was no longer a priority of mine, but i have waited the appropriate time between denied requests and i'm hoping we may proceed.

Previous UBR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=82199

Thanks, Liam

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request from multiple accounts. - by LiamRobinsonYT - 06-03-2018, 08:41 AM