PR: Dr.Methodize
(05-23-2018, 03:21 PM)Cyclone Wrote: These are the words of Dr.Methodize, I am in no way involved in this situation. (Dr.Methodize has issues with his forum account). The following words are his. (with corrected grammar and spelling)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventhough FearRP wasn't on due to no commands given by me, I did have a gun pointed at you, which is something that should be taken seriously. You pointing a gun back at me is very threatening to my life and that of others. I tried to shoot you down to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone else after killing me. Sadly I failed in doing so.

"To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). "

You had a weapon out, however did not give any orders. I had a gun on my back, therefore you knew I was going to be aggressive and with a recent government dieing, your character should at aggressive and hostile in order to detain me. You knew I can't just gun someone with a gun out, therefore you should give commands. My gun is threatening, but not with no initation. Also you are government, your duty is to ensure I am alive. The last thing you will do is shoot me, violence should always be the last option.

"I tried to shoot you down to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone else after killing me. Sadly I failed in doing so."

There was no one else around. Just me and my friends (Eclipze and Envy) and you. Therefore, no one elses lives were in danger. Just yours. It's 3 against 1. You had every right to draw your weapon, however so did I. You can't simply open fire on me however.  Due to the 3vs1 and recent government dieing, you should have at least called for backup or told us to not draw our weapons.

Messages In This Thread
PR: Dr.Methodize - by god - 05-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: PR: - by Cyclone - 05-22-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: PR: - by god - 05-23-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: PR: - by Cyclone - 05-23-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: PR: - by god - 05-23-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: PR: Dr.Methodize - by Cyclone - 05-23-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: PR: Dr.Methodize - by god - 05-23-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: PR: Dr.Methodize - by Captain Barry - 05-23-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: PR: Dr.Methodize - by Tomo - 05-26-2018, 02:31 PM