[FL:T] Narcotic
Quote:Administrators are chosen specifically by the SAs and above as they demonstrate a great knowledge and understanding of the rules and potentially of the punishments in which surround them.

Even though irrelevant for this case, I do want to correct you on this point, administrators are chosen by the entire admin team and higher, so not only by SA's and higher.

What you fail to understand in general, and your reply backs that up, is that as a (trial) administrator you represent Fearless, you do not joke around when it comes to bans and blacklists. If you do just like you've done now it makes all blacklists you hand out right after the joke questionable, and even though you are trying to explain them, I do not believe your explanation due to your "funny" attitude when it comes to this subject.

Quote:Regarding your comments upon my AA, I'd advise leaving personal opinions about how my development in the staff team will only make me more comfortable to punish users for the sake of punishing. That seems a matter of personal opinion not backed up by any evidence and, I believe, should remain a private personal opinion which I believe to be untrue about myself.

I speak out of experience by making that statement, it has happened before and I believe you will follow into the footsteps of previous abusive staff members if you get promoted to full admin, that's why I hope this abuse thread prevents a promotion.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-22-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Narcotic - 05-22-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-22-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Narcotic - 05-22-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Divey - 05-22-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-23-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Divey - 05-30-2018, 12:11 AM