[FL:T] Narcotic
Username: Jan

Accused Staff Member: Narcotic

Involved Users: /
  • -
[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: 18-20 May 2018.

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Abusing the blacklist command and punishing purely because he likes doing so.

Evidence and Explanation:

First of all let me start out by saying I do not post this abuse thread to get revenge on Narcotic for banning me, I would have posted this abuse thread regardless of the outcome of my unban request, which I would have stated on the UBR thread but it got closed before I even got to reply to it so do not mention that as an "argument".

I (and a lot of others) believe Narcotic only is staff member because he likes abusing his powers, as a staff member obviously you're in it to educate people and punish users when needed, you however do not punish for the sake of punishing, which is what Narcotic did and I believe it'll only grow as he gets more comfortable within the staff team.

See the following screenshot of a text message he posted in the Fearless Discord two days ago:

[Image: f7wrpb7.png]

A couple of minutes/hours after Narcotic wrote that message the blacklist page reached 100.000 blacklists, the last 3 of them handed out by Narcotic as seen in the following picture:

[Image: t7hGUl0.png]

It makes me question if those blacklists are valid because of his obvious message in Discord a while before he handed out those blacklists.

I do not believe this is how a staff member should behave, instead of showing an example Narcotic shows how proud he is of being able to use the blacklist and ban commands, and that only a couple of weeks after his first promotion, I can only imagine where this is going and hope other staff members do so aswell.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-22-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Narcotic - 05-22-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-22-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Narcotic - 05-22-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Divey - 05-22-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Jan - 05-23-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL:T] Narcotic - by Divey - 05-30-2018, 12:11 AM