UBR: Aspire - Forum Account
Posting on behalf of Aspire - All words are his own.

Your name: Aspire

Your SteamID: N/A - Forum Account

Your ban ID: N/A Forum Account

Banned by: DVN

Reason: Directly targeting users with disrespectful comments after being directly warned in a PR against himself by me/[Image: 13b5e2219e624b7fa860a52df62cd378.png]

Involved:

Dear Fearless Staff,
Please find below my appeal to my recent punishment, I would like to put forward my defence with the intention to assist the banning staff member in making what I believe is the just decision. 
The suspected rule infractions took place on the 'EvoCity Labour party' group page. Jan had made an IC post with the intention to defame the organisation and my player's character. So I responded with an in-character message that seems to have been perceived as OOC and is said to have caused offence. 
I would like you to take some time to revisit this case and revise the conclusion.

The message that is said to have caused offence I have a screenshot of but I shall not re-post it to avoid any added implications.
My message speaks In Character about Evo City and the Camorro family no longer being relevant. Now I have several screenshots of my conversation with DVN, where he tells me I have been banned due to not replying to his question on dm's, I tell him he is not an admin on dms and that if he wants to speak to me officially with regard to the topic he can.
He refuses to speak to me officially.

The fact that he had to clarify with me as to it's context or whether it was IC or OOC shows he had doubts, yet you punished me regardless. I would also like to state for the record that I hadn't seen your response the PR on myself before I posted my response.
I would also like to state that I feel it is grossly unfair that in the player report raised by Shalom on myself, multiple experienced users that were not involved (Archer and Jan) were only given verbal warning as the congregated and took the opportunity to attack me. It is common practice and has been for a long time that when someone post when not involved in a courthouse thread they receive a 50% warning, both players are experienced but are given the benefit of the doubt. Yet when I post my in-character response, I am spoken to by the same staff member in PMs who tried to trick me.  I am given a ban. I don't feel as if I am being treated very fairly.

Sincerely,

Aspire
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Aspire - Forum Account - by MrFinnConlon - 05-21-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: UBR: Aspire - Forum Account - by DVN - 05-22-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: UBR: Aspire - Forum Account - by Lewwings - 05-22-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: UBR: Aspire - Forum Account - by MrFinnConlon - 05-22-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: UBR: Aspire - Forum Account - by DVN - 05-25-2018, 07:39 PM