Report: Dimitris
Hello again, Rookie.

I understand where you are coming from however you have quite clearly lied here in the courthouse. The 'corridor' you are referring to is 1PHX units wide, meaning that only one person can be in that space at a time. In no way is it a corridor; it is simply a doorway that segregates the two rooms in the Slums Apartments from each other. You said, and I quote: ''if two officers can fit in the small space, in a column, then I don't really see how it could be anything other than a corridor.'' Well, you are wrong. Only one person can fit through the 1PHX space since it is a doorway; not a corridor. The doorway was designed to segregate the two different rooms in the corridor, only one person can stand inside the doorway at once, hence not making it a corridor. I would understand your argument if the prop was 2PHX or larger, which would fit more that one person inside. Then yes, it would be a corridor. However, since only one person can fit inside a 1PHX prop then logically it's a doorway segregating the two rooms inside the apartments.

You also said, and I quote: ''It's impossible to cover every single detail within the rules.'' And yes, you are right. This is why we have called multiple administrators that know and enforce the rules to verify that the base was built and used within the rules. Each time we have done so, the administrator approved the base since not only does it follow each and every rule, but is a doorway and not a corridor.

Not only does the base follow every rule and has been approved by three different administrators, but it has been successfully raided multiple times. Since you are the one saying to use common sense so much, you should be equipped with the knowledge that a base that is raidable, does not break any rules and have been approved by multiple administrators on multiple occasions is not a doomfort. You should use your logic every now and then to realize this.

Have a nice day.
Grapefruit.

EDIT: I will not be posting a reply again unless an administrator requests so since I have posted all of my valid points that prove that the base is not a doomfort, has been approved by multiple administrators, it is raidable and also breaks no rules. To think this is a doomfort is ludicrous and illogical. The base breaks no specific rules as the 'space' you are referring to is a doorway and the entire base has been approved multiple times.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Dimitris - 05-19-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Captain Barry - 05-19-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Exotic - 05-19-2018, 09:22 PM