Unblacklist Request
Your name: Aspire

Your blacklist ID: 99725

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:200223448[/b]

Reason: RDM.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Hello, I would like to start by saying that I am in no way trying to disrespect Narcotic, I just disagree with him on this occasion.

So the reasons why this wasn't rdm will be explained:

So the dictator at the time publicly said in chat that he was a dictator.

In character every member of society knows that a dictator can execute you for murder.

Now I was in minnesota being chased by Postal, some crazy guy who was minging the elevator so I was stuck in it for 5 mins. By the time I got upstairs Postal came up in the elevator, I was armed and didn't expect him to run at me shooting (this was the exact same spot incident 2 happened).
I dropped him as I feared my life which is pretty fair enough.

So I go down stairs and meet his other police officers who ask me some questions and then let me go.

Now 5 mins later I get warranted randomly.

I am like why am I warranted, I notice there is a dictator so i am thinking oh shit they may know I killed a cop and this means I could be sentenced to death.

In fear of my life I remain in Minnesota because I had a gun out already, i can't run into the mainstreet to get away as this is considered baiting the cops.

So I am holding up the second floor hoping the cops don't come and trying to get them to remove my warrant.

An officer comes upstairs where I am and begins moving towards me fully gun drawn same as me, at this point I open fire in fear of my life. I am trapped upstairs...

Narcotics entire point was that I should have given myself up...
I was not allowed to be free, I was forced into being arrested, now I chose not to give myself up because I knew there was a dictator and I knew that for killing the first cop I might be sentenced to death.

I was in fear of my life so i only shot when the officer moved towards me.

Narcotic saw the entire second incident so I believe now he knows my full reasoning more clearly this is not rdm at all.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Narcotic - 04-30-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-01-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-01-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-01-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-01-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-11-2018, 11:44 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-16-2018, 06:33 PM