Ali false doomfort blacklist
Hi Ali and Borgan,

Looking at the screenshots Pollux provided I can see that in fact the 2x1 plates were not lowered when placed on the defense while there still is a clear vertical difference. This leads to a lot of potential angle abuse which in my opinion was also the case in this video.

I do however agree that I perhaps concluded the PR too quickly and would like to apologize for that. The evidence that Pollux provided however confirms that higher than chest-high cover most likely was abused during the raid.

I would like to conclude this UBR (and Borgan's) by removing both blacklists and keeping a verbal warning in place. When you create a defense that includes a height difference between attackers and defenders you should always slightly lower the plate and ensure that the angles can not be abused (eg using 4x4 platform instead of a 2x1 platform so you can stand further away from the defense to get an optimal defense).

I will change Borgan's UBR to approved too. Apologies for the inconvenience and I hope that you understand my point of view.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

Messages In This Thread
Ali false doomfort blacklist - by AliTaze - 04-21-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Ali doomfort blacklist - by Pollux - 04-21-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Ali false doomfort blacklist - by Yonno - 04-21-2018, 10:48 PM