Report: taju
I do admit. I was not roleplaying at my fullest potential. I possesed the ability to desire a new and exciting roleplay; Yet instead I chose the negative irreconcilable way of roleplaying. Shall I have sift out a more placid and unreprehensible way of roleplay, this whole situation would never have occoured. I opt to confess to all of my unexpurgated actions, and instead of being in a state of uhtceare before I rest, I shall fell better knowing that I will strive to ameliorate my preference of roleplaying to a more suitable style that heeds the touchstone of the server. I transpire to never have my inadmissible actions ever discharge. I will strive to be despondent and achive greater levels of prestige for fearless RP and its breed. Trust me, as I am sorrowful. I shall be greif-stricken every time I see the horrid screenshots of my actions and exploitation of them. As an older immature version of my self once proclaimed: "Hark!I proceed to observe there is a minimal quantity of four beings on this server; therefore providing me leeway for my actions!". This was a horrid belief, as quality over quantity applies greatly to this situation. As there was a stock of four, I walked through every door, talked like a poor sore breed of a doth creature only a demon would see! I am deeply sorry, and may I embrace my punishment as a time to reflect.

Messages In This Thread
Report: taju - by RockDead69 - 04-14-2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Report: taju - by Aspire - 04-14-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: Report: taju - by eth - 04-14-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Report: taju - by eth - 04-14-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Report: taju - by Random - 04-15-2018, 05:51 PM