Player Report on - DANBIDz
Regarding the first paragraph, I was killed in the shootout and after my death I changed my job back to citizen, the time i was infront of you on that screenshot was past NLR and I was playing as a new character.

And it was 15 minutes in jail for other reasons, you just happened to catch me for speeding.

I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF HOSTAGING OR KILLING ANYBODY, it was just a jailbreak, the only reason i shot was because the other SRU next to my car pulled a rifle on me, there was nothing personal about the killing, it was just pure bad luck that you were the person between me and the other SRU (who i believe broke FearRP) I did not want a shootout.

I can see how 3-4 people will back you up, as they also wouldn't know about the fact i was breaking out of jail, but if the logs are checked they will show me being released from my jail and told to load a gun for a possible shootout.

And about the nexus being a public place, I'll admit, I didn't know that the entire nexus building was public, but even with it being public, I was not trying to hostage or start a shootout. I was simply breaking out of jail. I wasn't going to just walk out of the nexus jails with an AK on my back as i would of gone straight back in. It was a jailbreak gone wrong clean and simple.
[Image: high-5.png]

Messages In This Thread
Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-12-2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-12-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-13-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-13-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Random - 04-13-2018, 04:23 PM