Player Report on - DANBIDz
So hang on, you died you say? Was this before or after the whole situation? If you got out of jail and died, then came and killed me, is this not NLR breakage? If you died after killing me, fair enough. Might have got the wrong end of the stick... or did you change jobs only to take my life?

You were arrested for reckless driving, putting others at risk. Not on screenshot or video, you drove around the nexus 4-5 time shouting abuse at the police/SRU standing outside the nexus clearly baiting for a chase, once you stopped I got you out the car and arrested you. Do you think an arrest for reckless driving is worth taking someones life or even a possible hostage situation? I think not.
I have 3-4 people who also believe this was an attempt to Hostage me in a public place, you also stated in the OOC chat that the nexus is "Not public" and were told by 6-8 people that the nexus is indeed a Public place, would you have hostaged me in a different area for arresting you over a minor offence?

No one would ever run up to an SRU, with 3 cops and 2 other SRU's with an AK47 and attempt to attack/kill any of us, what were you intentions once you got me under gun point? Asking for money to release me? RDMing me? Taking me somewhere? I'd love to know.

I just don't understand that after a 5 minute arrest for a driving offence that you would suddenly come out with a rifle and end my life over it, it just seems strange.

If this was not an attempt to hostage me, then what was it? You seemed very intent that you were going to kill me none the less regards to what anyone else was doing.

Awaiting a response.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]

Messages In This Thread
Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-12-2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-12-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-13-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Penguin. - 04-13-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by danbidz - 04-13-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Player Report on - DANBIDz - by Random - 04-13-2018, 04:23 PM