Report: <Aptitude>
- "6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission."
Yes, I did notice later that our base had a stacked-prop on a place, something that definitely wasn't intended. Nobody told me that whatsoever until a member of group told me. However, it was only like that for a short amount of time since as soon as it was noticed, a member of ours bought that place. Once i found out, I then instantly removed it. We were never at the place, so we didn't see. The place that the prop was in was later owned by one of our members in the Corleones, so it was only like that for a short time. However, as I said. I removed that instantly.
Instead of taking a screenshot of it, you could have told me. It's pretty obvious that I didn't do that on purpose.

- 18.2 Walls used to surround a base can't be more than 4 meters tall (4 PHX units).
I have no idea on how to check PHX units, however. I see a lot of larger walls around bases like that daily, therefore I thought it was allowed. I asked multiple people that we were basing with (4 people) and nobody had anything to say about that. So doesn't seem like I'm the only one without knowing this.
Again, instead of instantly taking a picture. You could've just pm'd me and I would have fixed that in a few seconds.

- 18.4a Colours and materials that remove the depth perception and allow it to perfectly blend in with the surrounding props cannot be used in defenses.
How is it "perfectly blending in with the props"? The surrounding props are grey, and the walls are black. Also, this was also for a short amount of time. The base was changed to a gold metal color.

- 6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either & doomfort
We didn't build on rooftops, however, we definitely were on them. I do apologize for this indeed, as I actually didn't know about this. I used the rooftop as advantage 1 time, and never killed anyone using it. So at least that is great, I then talked to the person that I used the rooftop against and he said it was fine since I never actually killed anyone. I then immediately removed the access to the rooftop.

I was on the build server a few days ago, building my first ever base. This was the outcome. It was a stress build base and i definitely should have taken more time to review the rules of building and make sure there are no mistakes, such as stacked props in other shops. I sincerely apologize for this. I understand a lot of people expect more from someone with almost over 500 hours. But in all honesty, I've never built a base on the server, so it was completely new to me, and I did not think it was as strict as it was, but I do understand that now.

For future cases, I advise you to pm instead of making a PR. All of this could've been fixed within seconds instead of me slowly releasing my mistakes and fixing them.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]

Messages In This Thread
Report: <Aptitude> - by Ethan Bradberry - 03-29-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Report: <Aptitude> - by Ethan Bradberry - 03-29-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Report: <Aptitude> - by Aptitude - 03-29-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Report: <Aptitude> - by Aptitude - 03-29-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Report: <Aptitude> - by Foxirius2205 - 03-29-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Report: <Aptitude> - by Aptitude - 03-30-2018, 10:02 AM