unban request lorc of the silver rings
Your name: lord of the silver rings

Your SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:0:65135421[/b]

Your ban ID: 74854

Banned by: Brikaas / extended by Snowredwolf

Reason: Proppushing, Propspamming | Goodbye, 11th ban. //extended by SnowredWolf

Involved: SirMinus

Why we should unban you: Its been more or less 1 year since i was banned, and i truly believe i have matured, i know what i did was wrong and i can assure you, i wont repeat it ever again.

So i was banned for Proppushing and Propspamming sometime in early 2017 if im not wrong, i was playing with Sirminus and we just wanted to have a laugh because we kept getting harrassed by some players.
I used a bathtub if im not wrong, to repeatedly smash the cars in the city, causing mass havoc, i was then dragged up by an admin and that subsequently gave me a better angle to be a minge.

I have also been banned on the forums for the past 6 months, so thats why i have not posted this earlier

as i said before, i am certain that i have matured and i will never do anything like it ever again. Im sorry for the havoc i caused when i was proppushing. 
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
unban request lorc of the silver rings - by lordofthesilver - 03-16-2018, 07:17 PM