Report on Ethan Bradberry
Name of player: Ethan Bradberry

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 20:10

Server: v5p

Summary: So me and the SRU (Foxirius 6) were making a trade, when we were about to finish it a player called "Sam" "minged" his way up to the President's office where he had a recently hired security guard (Ethan Bradberry).
I had been an undercover officer for the past 3 hours masked with the old rebel outfit, I had not died once.
I proceed to make my way up, the SRU unit was behind me chasing him, I fell down the ladder twice so he was up there already when I arrived with Sam under control and the situation pretty calm.
Keep in mind that Ethan had previous trouble with me when I was undercover and he was just minging about with his bus, he kept me locked in the bus as a Chauffeur trying to kidnap me and got pissed when I didn't take money ínstead of arresting him.
He got pretty angry.
He decided to switch to president's guard while wearing that clothing.
Me, as an officer, and doing my job, everyone knows me for the past 3 hours, he heard me climb up the elevator with the SRU and unlock the door, he still pretends that I am an actual rebel, and when he sees me typing after questioning me he decides to take his chance and kill me.
All he did was act to make it look more smooth, in reality, all he wanted to do was kill me and he had the chance to relieve his anger on me without it seeming like RDM, so he took it.
Not even 10 minutes later he switched jobs and raided the nexus.
This is failure to roleplay properly, revenge random deathmatch, breaking the new life rule (regarding jobs on this case as I'm pretty sure he did not die), general mingery and team killing.
He ruined my roleplay character that had been developed for 3 hours just so that he could RDM me and have his revenge.
He had broken many other rules in this previous session but I did not have my game recorder running at that time unfortunately.

Evidence:

I can upload the full video if needed, but here is the important part.

(Notice his acting after killing me too)

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Messages In This Thread
Report on Ethan Bradberry - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-12-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Report on Ethan Bradberry - by Exotic - 03-18-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Report on Ethan Bradberry - by Yonno - 03-18-2018, 02:13 PM