Aspire's Wonderful UBR :)
Your name: Aspire
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Your ban ID: 79741

Banned by: Random

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: Me, Grapefruit(Accuser), (Random Admin giving the ban), Ledoodeliez (Witnessed) and Joejoe Probably saw most of it.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for powergaming. 2.6 Powergaming is not allowed (i.e. do not do "/me snaps the man's neck, killing him" or similar). That is the rule I broke. So where to begin, I arrested a man for grape as he said he threatened to kill him, then my other officer not ledoodeliez but someone else pulled frost aside in regards to having a bat on his back, frost claimed he had was a baseball player for some weird league aha, grape nodded to say he was to. He went to the back of his vehicle (trunk) to get his bat out, which i told him to do slowly. Upon getting his bat out I told the police officer to decide whether he believed frost or not. During this time Grape went to the back of his vehicle twice, which made me suspicious he had a firearm in the back, ready to kill us so we can't arrest his fellow baseball player, which would probably destroy his career. I went to search the vehicle when my suspicions grew, I typed /me searches the trunk/ I then typed /me finds a galil. Now I said to grape he would be fined for having the weapon and he calls random who instantly responds and swoops in. Now I did not know this was powergaming because their was a good rp behind it and it was not  my actions but grapes suspicious actions at the back which lead me to believe he had a firearm in the back, to powergame is bad I know, but I don't understand how I can powergame if grape was very suspiciously going to the back of his vehicle, the finding the gun fitted the rp, it was not a direct powergame over grape, I would of done it to anyone if I felt it fitted the rp more. Now if i am guilty from what I have wrote then fair enough, but I do not believe after reading  my reasoning a ban is fair. I might have close to 300 hours but I have never encountered an issue which lead to an admin sit for this. I have seen similar things like this before and I didn't realise it wasn't allowed. I respect the rules but I do not feel after giving my rp reasoning and not fully understanding every detail and scenario which could break the rule I am worthy of a ban. Now I wrote the pr this way as grape would come down on me and try and get me banned anyway.   Now I will advise grape does not reply as I didn't contradict anything he said to get the admin to ban me, all i want is a super admin to look at randoms action and see if the ban is worthy or not.    ADDED : I took this off the rules section. Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions. Now how can I force an rp to take a certain direction if it was grapes suspicious actions which lead to my discovery? I mean I even arrested someone for grape. I have nothing against him. But yes I am rerequesting a super admin.

Messages In This Thread
Aspire's Wonderful UBR :) - by Aspire - 03-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful UBR :) - by Grape - 03-01-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful UBR :) - by Aspire - 03-01-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Aspire's Wonderful UBR :) - by DVN - 03-01-2018, 11:11 PM