Grapefruit's UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Your ban ID: 78471

Banned by: Generation

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Myself and Generation. There were others but I genuinely cannot remember who else as it was long ago.

Why we should unban you:

Firstly, I would like to state that this UBR is in fact to remove a ban that I unjustly received. I was permitted with this one-day suspension from the Fearless Roleplay servers by the Ex-Administrator, Generation. The original reasons for the ban were 'FailRP' and 'D/C to avoid admin sit'. These ban reasons were ludicrous and invalid. Thankfully, the 'D/C to avoid admin sit' section of this ban was revoked from the ban reason as I proved that my game had crashed and I did not in fact disconnect. Unfortunately, Generation refused to further investigate the situation and did to remove the ban. I believe that the ban should be removed from my record as no 'FailRP' had actually occurred. My game crashed before I could speak or role-play any situation. We were raiding the government at the time, The police failed to co-operate, I shot before I could continue role-playing the situation, my game crashed since I shot the Chevrolet Suburban which is currently a well-known bug on the servers. Of course, Generation assumed it was FailRP since I didn't carry on the situation. But there was evidence that my game crashed and I timed out. After timing out, I attempted to rejoin to explain I had crashed and then to carry on with the situation, However upon attempting to rejoin I realized I had been given a 24-hour suspension. Fortunately, there was no FailRP that took place from my part which will favor me in this appeal. I was permitted a suspension wrongfully and unjustly and it should be investigated further and concluded with proper protocol and justice.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-11-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-12-2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-17-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-18-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-21-2018, 11:37 PM