Unban Request - Frost
~This unban request is posted on Frost's behalf. In no way am I involved in this situation whatsoever.~

Your name: Frost

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:94839170

Your ban ID: 79578

Banned by: [FL:T] Random

Reason: Hostaging in public//Should know far better. - Extended by Joe Joe

Involved: Myself, Fudge, Julern and the police we put under FearRP.

Why we should unban you:

Let me begin by giving some backstory to the raid and said 'rule break'. Fudge, Jurlern and I were rebels about to raid the Nexus because the Dictator banned our group. We ran from our base that was at Northview Apartments at the time, to Nexus and began the raid at Nexus Front where we ran into Nexus from there and killed a few police officers. After a couple minutes, Julern and I decided to fall back to heal and change into my gas mask which took a maximum of one minute. This is when we forgot Fudge at Nexus.

Secondly, my character, Fayl Arpe, had no knowledge that a friend of mine called Mike Hawk (Fudge) had died in the raid; something that I only found out later. Since we left him behind for a mere minute to heal, we decided to go back to save him. You have to remember, the raid was still continuing, even during our healing period since shots were still being fired. So we decided to return to save our in-character friend (Fudge) once we had healed up. 

We then returned to nexus after our still conflicting break, to find and save our friend that we unfortunately forgot in Nexus. After we saw and unarmed officer, and FearRP still applies in raids, we decided to put him under FearRP to save our friends the easier and less harmful way since violence should always be the last option. However, this is not the case for the administrators involved in my ban. If I were to in fact, continue shooting, I doubt I would be banned at all about this situation. Which baffles me since, as I said, violence should always be the last option. It was the fact that I followed this very serious and often-enforced rule that unfortunately led to my ban. And I do not understand why this is. I could have killed everyone and saved my friend (Who was dead but I didn't know that in IC). In no way was there and rule infringement during this event.
        City RP Rule
        8.7 Using ropes is only for taking a player hostage.

This rule clearly states that the only use for the rope is to take a player hostage and not only did any of us not use a rope, but we did not take anyone hostage either. Even if you interpret the rules differently and said that we did 'hostage' the police officer, we still had a completely valid reason to do so and it does not matter whether the happening was in public or not, it was an on-going raid. Similar to how you're allowed to shoot and carry weapons in public if the raid has been taken into the public, it is the same for hostaging. But regardless, it was not a hostage and never will be since we never used a hostage rope. All we did was put an officer under gun point to resolve the matter peacefully and quickly. Something that the administrators should be encouraging.

I hope this unban request has enlightened you on the situation and you will find that there was not one rule infringement during the entire happening. I am a proud member of the community with over three-thousand five-hundred hours. And being on my last chance, I would never be so stupid to break any rule at all.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Frost.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Frost - by Grape - 02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Power_Pulka - 02-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Random - 02-08-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by User 19014 - 02-08-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-08-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Joe Joe - 02-09-2018, 05:02 PM