Unban Request - JackZ
(02-05-2018, 01:02 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Posting on behalf of SnowredWolf/Wolf

Wolf Wrote:Hello JackZ, you had a period of time where you turned quite toxic and did everything within your power to harass people in the staff team.  I believe you mainly harassed Turtle/Shadow which landed you a few bans alone (and a perm if I am correct?). But aside from that, you have been a pretty nice player through your time.

Over the last year I have changed overall as a person, my attitude to majority of areas of life on a whole have changed not just fearless. I believe that I have left that toxic behavior behind and intend on keeping it this way.

In my opinion, you deserve an additional chance if you can promise the current staff team that you will leave your toxic behavior behind and will act more maturely in general. This including being more cooperative when staff members try to contact you in-game. 

Thank you for your quick response and I appreciate your support in my second chance.

I'm not sure what leak situation you were included in, but if I recall correctly, you were the one who edited a pastebin that someone had released of leaked pictures, right?
If that is the correct leak, you definitely deserve an unban as GhostKiller who leaked the pictures & hacked/bruteforced an admin account also got unbanned.

It seems you are misinformed, I was given a paste bin which included many leaked screenshots. It is the correct leak you're talking about however, I did not modify any of the content.

Reply is in bold.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-04-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Brikaas - 02-05-2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-05-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-12-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-12-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-12-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Awestruck - 08-08-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Awestruck - 08-08-2019, 12:25 AM