Unban Request - JackZ
Everything other than these words from this point on are from JackZ of whom I am posting this for.

Quote:Your name: JackZ / Now is 'ezekiel' http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ezekielsw .

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893.

Your ban ID: 74245.

Banned by: SnowredWolf.

Reason: ToS.

Involved: Nobody but myself.

Why we should un-ban you:  

I would like to thank you in advance for considering the un-ban request below.  

Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for my immature behavior, attitude and actions which I exhibited on the server prior to my permanent suspension.

Getting into the details as to why I was permanently suspended.

I was banned a little over 1 year ago. This ban was issued to me and a few others at the time for violating the Fearless Terms of Service rules, Which regretfully I did admittedly break. Long story short, What happened was, I was given a few leaked screenshots of the Admin Office in a team speak channel and as i was extremely immature back then, I decided to spread them around a little, Which lead to my permanent suspension from all [FL] related services.

Now, with that being said,

Since that has happened, I have matured, I have left school now and I'm currently studying for my A-Levels in Public Services, which will lead me towards a prosperous future within the Fire and Rescue Service.

In this line of education and work I have gained a lot of discipline in my time away from Fearless. In the line of work I wish to progress I have had to shed the childish ways, responsibilities have been drilled into me from my A-Level courses and my determination to get where I want in life and achieve my personal goals which I require a lot of self-discipline.

I have waited a very long time to come back to Fearless to ensure I am more than ready to return as a mature and long-time member of this community. I have waited more than a year to come back, and I am now more than ready to return in a way that benefits the Fearless Community. At this point I think I have definitely served my time and learnt my lesson.

I am a completely different person now I am more disciplined and mature, I can bring back some amazing and beloved role plays which both the new and old players will love to be apart of. I believe when I'm unbanned I can genuinely contribute to make the Fearless Community a better and more fun place for everyone.

Thank you in advance,

JackZ

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-04-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Brikaas - 02-05-2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-05-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-12-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by General Rickets - 02-12-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by DVN - 02-12-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Awestruck - 08-08-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Unban Request - JackZ - by Awestruck - 08-08-2019, 12:25 AM