Report: [FL:RP] Archer
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

Name of player: [FL:RP] Archer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65171839

Time in GMT: The evening of 29th January 2018

Server: V5P

Summary:
As you can see, there is evidence below of Archer raping me; I was called to the Minnesota building to supply medicine (as I was a doctor) to someone called Yulia. I was not a part of the RP they were doing. I then had a seizure IC due to taking nitrazepam. I then had to go AFK and when I returned I was astonished to see someone with over 1,000 hours raping me with detailed /me. With this many hours people should be looking up to you as a rolemodel. Quite appallingly, this is not the case with Archer. By raping me, he is infringing:
         CityRP Rule
         2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

Summary 2:
Archer very obviously lied in the courthouse earlier, and since I can't tell him off in the PR without being warned, I will just use this PR to show you (the administrators) the rule breaking he has done.

I am allowed to add more than one situation to this PR since it's focused on one player;
        Forum Courthouse Rule
        9.  Player reports should only include one situation, unless the report is focused on one individual player.

And the rule that he is infringing by lying in the courthouse is;
        Forum Courthouse Rule
        5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Evidence:

Spoiler: Rape Evidence
[Image: 6bUfvDm.jpg][Image: 4AsKMJm.jpg][Image: u7LxbCn.jpg]

Spoiler: Lying in the Courthouse
''As the evidence shows you sexually harrassed my character which is against the rules.'' - A quote from Archer that can be found in his second post in his second thread 'PR on Owen'.

Evidence disproving his claim that I 'sexually harrassed' his character:
[Image: YkYetbT.png]

As you can see I do not state what woman I 'grope' (meaning to search blindly or uncertainly by feeling with the hands.
So for him to confidently state with 'evidence' that I 'harassed' his character is completely false and infringes:
       Forum Courthouse Rule
       5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Owen.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Grape - 01-30-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Grape - 01-30-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Archer - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:46 PM